Therese SchellhammerSocial Security Disability, Workers' Compensation
Over 30 years of experience handling Social Security Disability claims.
Therese A. Schellhammer is a graduate of University of Missouri at Columbia School of Law, and is a founding partner of Little, Schellhammer, Richardson & Knowlan, P.C. Ms. Schellhammer concentrates her practice on Social Security Disability and Workers’ Compensation cases. Her career in Social Security Disability spans over 30 years, resulting in hundreds of successful claims.
A high percentage of all new clients come to Ms. Schellhammer for assistance are from referrals by past clients pleased by the service and decisions they have received. She has extensive experience in building Social Security cases from the initial denial, to obtaining fully favorable decisions from appeals to the Federal District Court. Her knowledge of Social Security law combined with an exceptional attention to detail, allows her clients to be confident in the knowledge that their claims are being aggressively and competently handled.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Social Security Disability
- Workers’ Compensation
- The Missouri Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- Ms. Schellhammer is a graduate of the University of Missouri School of Law, Columbia, Missouri, 1980 Juris Doctorate.
- University of Maryland, 1977 Bachelor of Arts.
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member Butler County Bar Association
- Member National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives